Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer of 2008




It's been ages since i have blogged and i was surprised to remember my password on this site. Can't believe another school year is over. I will have an 11th grader, 9th grader, 6th grader, 4 th grader, and 2nd grader starting in August. Oh, what fun. So, here we are about to get ready for our first road trip. We will probably leave Monday and head up to Missouri. The kids are excited, because they have only been to 3 different states. We plan to do a little running along the way and hopefully find new and exciting places. This week we did pretty good getting back into the running. We made it to Gazelles on Tuesday and Thursday evening. The 700m's was the first time i did intervals since February or March and boy do i pay the price now. I could only manage 4, but that's all-right.

When we came home, we had 3 tiny visitors waiting at our garage. It was too cute. I will attach the photo's. This morning (Saturday), we went to the long run. Just did the 7 mile loop, but it's a start. It was kind of humid out there, but i am so glad we woke up early and got it over with.

I am going to try and blog my little trip and hopefully it will be worthwhile....it's nice to tell someone about it anyway.


No comments: